Duffy Engineering & Associates, Inc. is a Structural, Engineering Design Firm located in St. Cloud, Minnesota, and primarily serves the central part of the state.
Our mission is to provide a single source solution while promoting all projects in the most cost effective and timely manner possible
As a full service, multi-disciplined consulting firm, Duffy Engineering builds lasting relationships with our clients by providing quality solutions and excellent service. Generally, our clients fit into one of these categories; Consulting, Developing, State and Local Governments, Cities or Towns. Including, developers, contractors, architects and homeowners.
JOHN HOLT, PE
Brigham Young University
Master of Science Civil Engineering, 1996
Utah Valley University
Bachelor of Science
John Holt is Principal Engineer in Duffy Engineering & Associates Structural Engineering Group. He is a multi-versed engineer working on industrial, manufacturing, commercial, and residential projects.
With more than a decade of experience, John has extensive and efficient engineering skills that have achieved corporate goals and objectives involving:
- Heavy steel structural engineering
- Industrial material handling systems & support
- Commercial and residential pre-cast concrete design
- Efficiency improvement
- Quality assurance & quality control
- Field engineering and problem solving
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) software (RISA STAAD Pro, Ram Elements, & Solid works Simulation)
- Project management and control
- Forensic Engineering investigations and Inspections
- Served as expert witness for damage assessment and insurance claims
John is a licensed professional engineer with wide ranging experience in the structural engineering and design of residential, commercial, and industrial projects of varying size and complexity while managing critical time and budget constraints.